Mobile Alabama, Rhinoplasty
Published on November 29, 2011 by Chris Park
Nose surgery or Rhinoplasty is one of the most popular procedures done in the United States, with over 400,000 operations performed each year. Rhinoplasty at Mobile Plastic Surgery is used to create a more attractive look and it may involve removing or sculpting nasal tissues in order to reduce the size of the nose or create a more shapely appearance. Some concerns that Dr. Dr. Park can address with Rhinoplasty can address:
- Balance disproportion of the nose and facial features.
- Reduce a nose that is too wide or large.
- Correct an over arched nose
- Improve a crooked or elongated nose tip.
- Repair damage to the nose from an accident or injury.
- Rebuild the nasal passages to correct breathing problems
Contact us at Mobile Plastic Surgery for more information or to schedule a consultation.